No, but it's very simple to Try-Then-Buy. We want to make sure that you love the style and fit before you decide to purchase items. To try, simply add the item to the On-the-Rack section of your Closet. When you receive it, you can make a purchase with just a few clicks in the At-Home section of your Closet.
Articles in this section
- I have an item and love it so much that I don't want to send it back. Can I buy it from you?
- How do I purchase an item?
- Will the items be discounted?
- Can I return a piece after I purchase it?
- Can I purchase a Try-Then-Buy item in a different size than the one I Closeted?
- I am seeing a better price for an item on a brand's official site that the price shown in my At-Home section. Will you match the price?
- Where can I check the history of my item purchases?
- Why is the Buy option disabled for some items?
- Can I use a different credit card than the one attached to my DVF Link account to pay for a purchase?
- Can I buy a piece that I have not tried?